12.12.10

The Chocolate Festival




The Chocolate Festival took place this weekend (10-12th December) at the Southbank and at first I thought I couldn't make it as I was working all weekend. But when I told my boss all about it he let me leave work early so that I had time to catch the last 30 minutes before all the cocoa delights were packed away!

I bought a few treats from the following stalls:
Ooh La La Chocolaterie - a box of twelve truffles including lemon curd and elderflower, vanilla and black forest.



Cocoapod - some cute Christmas themed chocolate lollipops with edible transfer patterns.



Jaz and Julz - a pack of chocolate orange flavoured organic drinking chocolate.



There was also a stall for chocolate art. White Fox supplied a fashionable selection of jewellery, shoes, socks and mittens.


There was also an impressive model of a steam engine on a choccy railway track!


The Chocolate Festival takes place in London, Oxford, Brighton and Kingston and the next one is in April, so make sure you check it out when it's back in town. As well as products to buy there are freshly made crepes and baked goods all involving chocolate so it's difficult to walk away empty handed.

No comments:

Post a Comment